Through Trit’s Home Styling program, we bring our signature style to transforming premium properties for sale in Melbourne’s real estate market.
Engaging an expert stylist to stage your property can enhance the value of your home, increasing your return on investment while contributing to a quick and successful sale.
At Trit, our stylists work with the architecture of your home, curating a bespoke selection of furniture, objects and artwork to highlight the property’s lifestyle features in their best possible light. With our vast and evolving collection of products, our tailored Home Styling solutions are designed to emotionally connect with your target buyer, while being competitively priced to maximise your return on investment.
One Bedroom Packagefrom $2,200Extension Rate: from $300 per week
Two Bedroom Packagefrom $2,800Extension Rate: from $400 per week
Three Bedroom Packagefrom $3,300Extension Rate: from $500 per week
Four Bedroom Packagefrom $3,900Extension Rate: from $600 per week
- Why should I select Trit House as the staging company?We are a company with over 14 years of experience across the furniture and design industry, not only do we import but we have established relationships with other property styling companies. Which means we know the ins and outs like no one else in the market, with a hit range of in-stock products, a fully qualified team of stylists and a professional installation team we are able to have your property ready for sale in no time.
- What is the duration of a standard property staging hire?Our current promotion on hire packages covers a six week period – above the industry standard of four weeks! This allows ample time for your property listing to be photographed, as well as a five week period for the pre-sale campaign.
- When should I engage a Trit stylist?Ideally, we advise engaging a Trit stylist as soon as you’re ready to list your property on the market, or a minimum of four weeks prior to your first open house. Contracting our services as early as possible gives us time to develop the best possible styling solution for your home.
- What areas do you service?Our standard packages include any suburb within a 20km radius of our Mt Waverley warehouse. Trit stylists are able to service properties outside of this radius on a case-by-case basis, subject to additional cost.
- Can I use some of my own furniture?Generally, we advise removal of all existing furniture so that we can provide a maximum impact styling solution. However, we do offer partially furnished home staging for owner-occupied homes subject to consultation with our property stylists, on the provison that it aligns with the concept and design.
- Do I have to vacate the property for the campaign?We request that all clients vacate their property for the duration of the hire campaign. This maximises the lifespan and quality of the products that we use to style your home, allowing us to offer them to you at a competitive price.